Friday, April 6, 2012

No Easter Candy?

Are you ready for the Easter Bunny? I am and so are millions of kids around the world. As a child the Easter Bunny always bought me candy, but every couple of years I would get toys with my candy. It was small toys but it still was TOYS!! I remember being so excited as my brother and I would eat all the sugary candy and fuss over who had the better toys. Sometimes the Easter Bunny may decide to give children toys instead of all that sugar, which is a much healthier alternative. Here is a great list of toys that the Easter Bunny may bring your child. Easter Toys

2 comments:

  1. Hi-- I just found your blog on TBA and am your newest follower. Sure wish I had found this post before Easter. My granddaughters are allergic to peanuts, making it very hard to find candy that is safe for them. Next year, I am definitely going to use your puzzle pieces idea. Awesome! If you have time, please stop by my blog and leave a comment. I'm new to the blogosphere and would really appreciate feedback.
    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great ideas! I am new to blogger and I am loving it! If you are interested in integrating technology into your classroom, maybe you could stop by my blog! I am your newest follower!

    Thank you,
    Mindy

    iintegratetechnology@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete